Water Damage Cleanup
Years of experience in returning homes and offices back to normal and helping families and individuals just like you make us the best choice for emergency services. When you cannot prevent water damage, ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink is there to help.
We are known for our consistency, speed and high standards of customer service. Our primary objective is to restore your property as quickly and efficiently as possible, reducing your downtime and costs.
The process unfolds with an initial inspection and assessment by a project manager, immediate water removal and antimicrobial application, followed by air movement and dehumidifying with daily monitoring.
Before our professional restoration crews arrive, take these steps to prevent further water damage:
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting. (Do NOT use a household vacuum to remove water.)
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing your wall-to-wall carpet.
- Lift draperies off carpet and hang on drapery rod via looping through a coat hanger.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, or luggage to enhance drying.
- Punch holes in sagging ceilings to allow water to drain.