Keep Your Upholstery Looking Its Best
At home, fabric furnishings can get heavy use and show soil and dirt quickly. ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink professionals are experts at selecting the correct cleaning system for particular fabric types and soil conditions.
For all upholstery cleaning, our technicians use specially designed products, equipment and methods every step of the way, from initial vacuuming and spot treatment to shampooing, rinsing and water extraction to washing and polishing frames.
In the office, modular systems and furniture get the same care we devote to your sofas and chairs at home. ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink provides a process that ensures the removal of soil while never risking damage to your investment.
ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink specializes in both wet-cleaning and dry-cleaning of your upholstery. We can pretest your fabric to determine the safest cleaning methods. We even have stain protection products for delicate dry-cleanable fabrics.
Upholstered furniture uses varied materials and requires more delicacy than carpet cleaning. ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink’s courteous and professional technicians are specially trained to clean all types of upholstery from herculon and micro-fiber to Haitian cotton. We begin by pre-spraying the upholstery to accelerate soil release. Then the upholstery is rinse-extracted using high performance truck mounted equipment. Our rinse-extraction process uses a specially formulated pH-balancing fiber rinse that helps to remove the cleaning solution residue. All that is left behind is cleaner, softer upholstery.
While the pre-treatment takes cares of the majority of spots, some spots require special treatment. There are multiple cleaning techniques at our disposal. If you or the technician have any concerns, several tests can be performed to determine the best method for your upholstery.
Here are some tips to keep your upholstery looking its best.
- Avoid direct sunlight: Modern furniture fabrics are usually very resilient to sunlight. However, under extreme exposure, even these show signs of fading.
- Plump up cushions often: Filling loses its ability to bounce back if not plumped up to reshape it. Plumping cushions will help them last longer.
- Rotate cushions often: Cushions not rotated may experience premature and unnecessary wear. To ensure a longer life for your cushions, rotate them often.
- Vacuum: Upholstered furniture should be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove dust and loose dirt.
- Blot up spills: Spills left unattended may set as stains. Blot spills, never rub!
Contact us today to schedule your upholstery cleaning service call.