Dealing with the aftermath and cleanup of traumatic events locally for more than 30 years has given ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink the high level of expertise needed to offer you quick response times, dedication and a decidedly professional approach — elements needed most in handling the rigors of violent crime and accident scenes. We’re ready at a moment’s notice with our specialized, trauma cleanup services to be a partner you can trust when it’s needed most.
Certified & Trained For Trauma
Federal laws stipulate that bio-clean technicians must be trained to remove all signs of biological contamination. Our experts are certified to control blood-borne pathogens and utilize proper protective gear, and are equipped to handle and dispose of biological materials. With ServiceMaster Clean, you get service that meets all health and OSHA regulations — tempered with integrity, professionalism and respect.
Processes We Offer:
- Crime scene cleanup
- Natural death
- Unnatural death
- Trauma accidents
- Fingerprint dust
- Uninhabitable residences
- Hoarding & gross filth
Sensitivity In Times Of Need
Traumatic situations often require more than just professionalism. With respect and empathy for grieving families and loved ones, our technicians are trained to approach every job with sensitivity and discretion. Additionally, the national ServiceMaster headquarters provides contact information for the following support organizations:
- The Compassionate Friends: A national self-help organization to assist families in resolving grief following the death of a child.
- Phone: 877-969-0010
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MAAD): An organization offering assistance and support to families affected by alcohol and drunk driving.
- Phone: 800-438-6233
- National Center for Victims of Crime: An advocacy group that provides resources and support to victims of crime.
- Phone: 800-394-2255
- Parents of Murdered Children (POMC): A self-help group dedicated to helping families and friends of those who have lost their lives to violence.
- Phone: 888-818-POMC (7662)