Tile & Grout Cleaning
Tile & Grout Cleaning
One of the biggest challenges with tile flooring is keeping grout clean. Porous grout lines trap dirt over time, causing your tile to look dull and sullied in appearance.
At ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink, our six-step tile and grout cleaning process gets your grout clean and keeps it looking its best. It can be used on both ceramic and porcelain tile and is ideal for kitchens, baths, countertops, and other tiled areas of your home.
The ServiceMaster Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes:
- A preliminary inspection of your tiled areas is conducted to assess the best cleaning method.
- Spots and stains are pre-sprayed using our proprietary green cleaning product.
- Dirt and ground-in soil are removed with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water.
- Corners are carefully cleaned.
- Tiled areas are efficiently dried.
- Grout lines are sealed to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional).
Best of all, our Tile and Grout Cleaning Service offers the benefits of Green cleaning, which means:
- Reduced Environmental Impact. We focus on doing the right thing. At ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink, we believe in offering products and processes that not only clean your home, but also have less environmental impact on the environment in which we live.
- Odorless. ServiceMaster Clean® Green For® products are just as effective as traditional cleaning products but have no fragrances or solvents, so you don’t have to worry about a strong “detergent” smell being left behind.
- Proprietary. We offer tile and grout cleaning products certified by environmental agencies such as Green Seal, Envirodesic, and Environmental Choice.
ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink has tested all programs and procedures for the care of hard floors. ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink manufactures and uses products for vinyl and tile to enhance protection, slip resistance and appearance.
ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink uses a high pressure hot water rinse with an enclosed vacuum system. Our grout cleaning technicians can also apply a grout sealer after the clean. This extra layer of protection seals the grout, making it resistant to spills and stains, keeping the grout looking clean longer.
For a free in-home estimate or to schedule a convenient cleaning appointment, please contact us today.